Global Eye Drops Market Research Report to 2027 – Featuring Akorn, Alcon, and CVS Health, Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com | Nation/World
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–May 30, 2022–
The “Eye Drops Market Research Report by Type (OTC Eye Drops and Prescription Eye Drops), Category, End-User, Indications, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle- East and Africa) – Global Forecast for 2027 – The Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global eye drops market size was estimated at USD 1,075.85 million in 2021, USD 1,149.39 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.01% to reach $1,615.79 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks vendors in the eye drops market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global eye drops market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global eye drops market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global eye drops market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global eye drops market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global eye drops market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global eye drops market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global eye drops market?
- Increase in the prevalence of ophthalmic diseases and eye infections in the population
- Increase in the elderly population and associated eye surgeries worldwide
- Growth of vision problems in children and young people due to increased screen time
- Increased awareness of vision and eye health
- Later side effects of eye drops
- New research and development approaches in eye drops
- Increase in investments for ophthalmological drugs
- Favorable reimbursement option for critical indications
- Problems reported by patients related to the instillation of eye drops
- Akorn, Inc.
- Alcon, Inc.
- Altaire Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- American sales company
- Apotex Corporation
- Bausch & Lomb Inc.
- SVC Health
- Dolgencorp LLC
- Duopharma Marketing Sdn. Bhd.
- FARMALUX SAS
- Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp.
- Greenbrier International, Inc.
- Honeywell Security Products USA, Inc.
- ImprimisRx NJ
- Kc Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Nucare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- OCuSOFT, INC.
- Orimed Pharma Corporation
- Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Shenzhen ZhiHuiChuangXiang Technology Co.,Ltd
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Teligent Canada Inc
- TEVA Pharmaceuticals
- Upjohn Canada Ulc
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/70zmmm.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220530005380/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
SECTOR KEYWORD: HEALTH OPTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 05/30/2022 12:15 PM / DISK: 05/30/2022 12:16 PM