Global titanium market to reach 40.92 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.31%
DUBLIN, February 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Titanium Market Research Report by Product Type, by Quality, by Form, by Applications, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been released. added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the global titanium market has been estimated at $24.97 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $26.68 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.31% to reach $40.92 billion by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Titanium to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on product type, the market has been studied on Ferrotitanium, Titanium Concentrate, Titanium Pigment, Titanium Sponge, and Titanium Tetrachloride.
- On the basis of grade, the market has been studied on Ti 3Al 2.5 (grade 12), Ti 5Al-2.5Sn (grade 6), Ti 6Al-4V (grade 5) and Ti 6AL-4V ELI (grade 23).
- On the basis of shape, the market has been studied for bars, elbows, flanges, pipes, plates, screw fittings and pipe plugs, sheets, butt ends, threaded rods and wires and tubes.
- Based on the applications, the market has been studied in the fields of aerospace & marine, energy, industrial, medical, papers & plastics and pigments, additives and coatings.
- Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexicoand United States. United States is explored in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvaniaand Texas. the Asia Pacific is explored in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwanand Thailand. the Europe, Middle East & Africa is explored in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emiratesand UK.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19: COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are expected to impact industry growth over the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure inclusion of the underlying issues of COVID-19 and potential pathways forward. The report provides insights into COVID-19 considering shifts in consumer behavior and demand, shopping patterns, supply chain rerouting, current market force dynamics, and significant interventions governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimates, and forecasts considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Competitive Strategy Window: The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
Market share analysis: The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global titanium market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global titanium market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global titanium market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Titanium Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global titanium market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global titanium market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global titanium market?
- Increased production of new aircraft and defense products and increased population using passenger aircraft
- Growing demand for SUVs and light vehicles and governments supporting production
- Growth of paints and coatings industry resulting in chemical inertness, UV opacity and self-cleaning ability
- Problems related to titanium ore extraction processes
- Increased recyclability options make it cost effective in its production
- Ramp-up of partnerships and investments in titanium R&D
- Rising cost of titanium due to scarcity of titanium
- Cumulative impact of COVID-19
- Alcoa Corporation
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated
- AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group SA
- Global Crystal
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Hunter’s Society
- Iluka Resources Ltd.
- Limited Indian Rare Earths
- Ineos Group Ltd.
- Kenmare Resources Plc
- Kronos in the world inc.
- Rio Tinto plc
- Sachtleben Chemie GmbH
- Sierra Rutile Limited
- Sumitomo Company
- titanium metal company
- TiZir limited
- Toho Titanium Co.,Ltd
- Tronox Limited
- VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oekx5f
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets